The Toyota Tundra is one of the few imports that can go toe-to-toe with the domestic legacy of the full size pick up. Growing ever more capable and beefy as the generations ramp up, the newest iteration of the Tundra model is a real contender. Versatile in may regards and well balanced for someone looking to touch on everything like light towing, and maybe fitting in some extra passengers along the way. The Tundra is also a great platform for off road use. Even the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS) uses a Tundra as the official pace truck of the series. To match the versatility of this full size pick up, ReadyLIFT Suspension has released a fierce new 4-inch SST suspension lift for the Tundra (P/N: 69-5475).
Midwest Custom Concepts, a large retail and custom shop out of Rochester, MN, has just recently installed and reviewed the 69-5475 SST 4-inch lift. “Lift went in great,” said Owner Brian Witeli. “… the alignment after install was even still spot on factory specs.” With the 69-5475 suspension lift utilizing a set of 4″ front spacers and custom tubular steel A-arms as well as 2″ rear OEM style cast iron lift blocks, the install is relatively simple and the results are undeniably awesome.
Steve Bowman, owner of Ugly Duck’s Guide Service in Wolfeboro, NH also upgraded the suspension in his Tundra to the 4″ SST Lift Kit. “The kit was very easy to install… It dramatically changed the looks and increased functionality of my Tundra. Surpisingly, I noticed ZERO difference in ride or handling on the higway, towing my raft, or daily driving to work,” said Bowman. “Everything is holding up well, and was happy to find the UCA’s to be beefier than stock with GREASE FITTINGS!”
The ReadyLIFT 69-5475 SST Lift offers a 4-inch front suspension lift and 2-inch rear lift. Designed for 2007-2014 Tundra models, the lift can also accommodate a larger wheel and tire size of up to 35″.
ReadyLIFT® 69-5475 Tundra SST Lift Full Kit Features:
- Keeps your factory ride – Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail – Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift – Guaranteed
- Strong DOM powdercoated tube steel upper control arms with new ball joints and bushings.
- Precison crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models. *This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these great trucks.
- New powdercoated sway bar frame mount spacers to keep your sway bar working properly.
- Skid Plate Spacers provided to adjust the skid plate down when using differential drop brackets.
- E-coated finish on the strut extensions, rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
For more information about this SST Tundra Suspension Lift click on www.readylift.com
More information about Midwest Custom Concepts at: www.midwestcustomconcepts.com
More information about Ugly Duck’s Guide Service in NH, e-mail Steve Bowman at: firstname.lastname@example.org