GMC Sierra: 3500 SINGLE/DUALLY, 2000-2010, 2WD & 4WD - 8 LUG - 2.5"
Front Leveling Suspension - Forged Torsion Key - 66-3050
ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the “FLAT” of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLIFT® torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and designed to last the life of your vehicle.
The adjustable 66-3050 torsion key provides 2” to 3” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires to the 2000-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 2wd & 4wd 8-lug. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
ReadyLIFT® keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. Through our innovative engineering, ReadyLift® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and install in about 1-2 hours.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TORSION KEYS WORK
LEARN MORE: FORGED READYLIFT KEYS vs. CHEAP CAST KEYS
- 66-3050 - Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quality
- 66-3050 - A heavy duty shock extension bracket replaces the OEM bracket to keep the correct piston travel on the already short stock shock
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Forged for ultimate strength
- Safely raises trucks 2 to 3 inches
- Does not "over crank" torsion bar
Includes Shock Extension BracketsNotes:
- 66-3050 - Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quality. 2008-2010 truck will be required to use the factory bolt to obtain the desired amount of lift.
- 66-3050 - A heavy duty shock extension bracket replaces the OEM bracket to keep the correct piston travel on the already short stock shock.
ReadyLIFT® OEM style rear block kits are now available for model specific applications. These Rear Block Kits include (2) Rear Blocks, (4) E-Coated U-Bolts, (8) Nuts and Washers and will safely lift the rear of your 2000-2010 2wd and 4wd 8-lug GM trucks 1". Based on OEM designs and never made out of light weight extrusions our 1” GM Blocks are made from cast iron. ReadyLIFT® Block Kits will put a slight rake back in your Truck for hauling or towing and are designed to work in concert with your ReadyLIFT® Suspension Leveling Kit. Like all ReadyLIFT® products these block kits come with our Lifetime Warranty.
GMC 1" Rear Lift Blocks
OEM style design
Made from cast iron, not light weight extrusions
Built in locator pin, not pressed in steel pins into aluminum which can wear out
Puts a slight rake back in your truck for towing and hauling
The GM OEM tie rods are slender and can weaken, bend or even break during aggressive off roading or harsh driving with heavy over-sized tires and wheels. ReadyLift developed a precision CNC-machined heavy-duty steel reinforcement sleeve that threads onto your OEM tie rods to provide strong support over the length of the tie rod. Easy to install.
ReadyLIFT Torsion Key Unloading Tool
If you plan on installing the ReadyLift® Leveling Torsion Key then you will need a torsion key unloading tool to get the job done safely and effectively. Torsion keys possess the entire force of the torsion bars and even in a full droop position, the keys are still under a load. Torsion Key Unloading Tools are the ONLY safe method for removing and installing torsion keys. ReadyLIFT® offers the only Forged Torsion Key Unloading Tool. This tool is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you plan to do the installation yourself.