Toyota Sequoia SST Lift Kit: 2001-2007, 2WD & 4WD, 2.5"F/1.5"R
Toyota Sequoia SST Lift Kit - 69-5010
ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. has used proven technological engineering methods to produce a mild lift SST Suspension Lift System for the 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia vehicles (P/N 69-5010). The 2.5-inch intermediate Smart Strut Technology system fits all 2000-07 Sequoias, including both 2WD and 4WD models. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 33-inches in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFTt Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
This is a complete suspension lift kit that includes powder coated steel strut extensions, front differential drop spacers, skid plate spacers and special-designed rear spring lift spacers. The SST strut extension and diff drop bracket has been designed to provide 2.5-inches of front suspension lift while retaining the OEM safe suspension geometry. The rear spring spacer installs between the frame and rear spring to provide a slight rake. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT® 2.5-inch suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit.
Our New 69-5010 SST Lift Kit for the Toyota Sequoia will get rid of that "stink bug" stance while retaining your factory ride. Toyota pickups are built around quality and ReadyLIFTt has designed this lift system to retain the quality ride and handling that you expect from a Toyota product.
NOTE: Not for use with rear air bag suspension
ReadyLIFT® 69-5010 Features
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- Precison crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these vehicles.
- Skid Plate Spacers provided to adjust the skid plate down when using differential drop brackets.
- E-coated finish will last as long as your Toyota.
Professional installation time is estimated at two to three hours. An alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit. Like all other ReadyLift kits, the 69-5010 Sequoia lift kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Popular wheel and tire sizes used for this vehicle include the stock rims (17x8, 6.5” backspacing) with 33” tires, 20x8.5 rims with 285/65/20 tires.