3''F / 1''R SST Lift Kit - Toyota Tacoma TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior 2012-2017
Tacoma Max Lift: 3.0"F/1.0"R - Max Tire Dia: 32.5"
3 inch SST Lift Kit.
2012-2017 2WD/4WD 6-lug TRD - SR5 - Rock Warrior
Includes Sway Bar Drop Brackets
FOR 2016-17 MODEL TACOMA'S UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Some 2016-17 Tacoma's may experience a deceleration vibration. If your truck has the "Crawl Feature" transfercase and only has a 1" stock rake between front and rear, you can use the kit but do not use the differential drop spacers.
3.0"F -1.0"R For 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior / Prerunner trucks - Includes sway bar drop brackets.
SST Lift Kits from ReadyLift® Suspension Inc., the leader in suspension leveling and lift systems, are the most economical and safe method of altering vehicle ride height, which also allows the consumer to upgrade his tires to a preferred larger size. Nothing looks better than a truck fit with an aggressive stance and that is exactly what ReadyLift® Smart Suspension Systems (SST) provide!
ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. has used their proven technological engineering methods to produce a SST Suspension Lift System for the 2005-UP Six-Lug Toyota Tacoma TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior / Prerunner trucks (P/N 69-5112) that lifts the truck 2.75"-3.0" and includes a new tapered 1.0" rear lift block. The intermediate Smart Strut Technology system fits all 2005-UP Tacoma and Prerunner models including both 2WD and 4WD models. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 33-inches in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics. 32.5" tire diameter is recommended. In order to fit 33" tires you will have to do some minor trimming of the inner fenderwell. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
NOTE: Our objective is to have your truck sit level or slightly below level. Each truck is different so the amount of lift achieved may vary between 2.75" and 3.0" in the front. TRD-equipped trucks often have less rake compared to a non-TRD truck. Measurements on some customer's trucks have revealed as much as 1.0" difference in the factory front end height. Some earlier model Tacoma trucks came factory with a 2 leaf plus overload rear spring pack that had sagging issues. Toyota is replacing these packs with a 3+1 rear leaf pack. Trucks with 2+1 packs will want to take advantage of this new lift system that includes a 1.0" rear lift block for a complete lift wall the way around and a stance which will give approximately a .5" rear to front rake.
NOTE: 2011-2017 Tacoma applications: Toyota made minor changes to the Tacoma upper control arm suspension geometry. In some cases adding a leveling kit MAY affect the ability to correct the caster alignment to within factory specifications. If you have a 2011-2014 Tacoma with a leveling kit and the caster alignment specs cannot be put back to factory your truck will require an aftermarket upper control arm with adjustable caster/camber.
Features & Benefits
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- Maintains your factory ride -- Guaranteed
- Includes new 1.0" tapered pinion angle corrected OEM Style cast iron rear lift blocks protected by black E-coating to last the life of your Toyota Tacoma
- Differential drop brackets provided for use with 4WD models to lower the differential and maintain factory CV angles
- Steel upper strut extensions are the strongest on the market and are designed to position the strut alignment properly with the control arm and upper frame mount
- This is a complete suspension lift kit that includes a powder coated steel strut extension, front differential drop bracket, sway bar drop brackets, skid plate spacers and a 1-inch rear lift block. The SST strut extension and diff drop bracket has been designed to provide between 2.75"-3.0"-inches of front suspension lift while retaining the OEM safe suspension geometry. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLift® 3-inch suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit.
Professional installation time is estimated at two to three hours. An alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit. Like all other ReadyLift kits, the 2005-2016 Six-lug Tacoma/Prerunner lift kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Allows for up to a 33 x 11.5 tire on an 8" wide wheel with 5" backspacing with minor trimming of the inner fender liner. 32.5" tires on and OEM or 5" backspacing wheel should fit with no trimming required.
33" Maximum tire diameter
33x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +6 offset
18" - 295/65R18
20" - 285/60R20
22" - 285/50R22
One pair of fabricated steel top mount strut extensions
One pair of OEM style cast iron rear lift blocks with longer u-bolts.
Sway bar mount spacers.
Differential drop spacers.
Skid plate spacers.
All necessary hardware.
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf Instructions
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!