4"F / 2"R SST Lift Kit - Toyota Tundra 2007-2018
Max Lift: 4.0" F-2.0" R - Max Tire Size: 35"
2007-2019 Tundra 2WD/4WD - 4" SST Lift Kit
Not for use on 2015-17 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein TRD Pro shocks 2WD/4WD
ReadyLIFT is proud to offer a 4" SST Lift Kit for the 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra trucks. (Note: Not for use on 2015-17 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein TRD Pro shocks.) The overwhelming popularity of our 4" SST Lift Kits fueled the necessity to engineer a similar proven popular kit for the full size Toyota trucks. This kit is packed full of great features starting with our DOM steel tube upper Control Arms with extended duty ball joints and tough greaseable urethane bushings. These Control Arms are designed to retain OEM ball joint angles while also providing necessary strut/coil over clearance during suspension droop cycling. Also included are a pair our time tested powdercoated steel top mount strut extensions that will provide 4.0" of lift. Differential drop spacers and skid plate spacers with new hardware are also included as are new rear shock extensions and front bump stop extensions. This kit also includes OEM-style 2.0" rear lift blocks and u-bolts to bring the rear of Tundra trucks up for a really nice and level-but-lifted stance.
No details were skipped with this kit! We even include new front sway bar frame mount spacers as well as brake line bracket extensions to maximize the true professionalism of this kit. This SST Kit is asy to install and fully capable of retaining OEM alignment geometry figures. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT 4" SST suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit.
35" Maximum tire diameter
35x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +25 offset
17" - 35X12.5R17
18" - 315/70R18
20" - 295/65R20 / 325/60R20
22" - 35X12.5R22
- Strong DOM powdercoated tube steel upper Control Arms with new ball joints and bushings.
- Precision crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these great trucks.
- New powdercoated sway bar frame mount spacers to keep your sway bar working properly.
- Skid Plate Spacers provided to adjust the skid plate down when using differential drop brackets.
- E-coated finish on the strut extensions, rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Model-specific rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra. These are not universal blocks. These are OEM-equivalent tapered cast iron rear blocks just like the factory would make.
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf InstructionsEstimated Installation Time: 7 Hours +/- 1 hour (excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly)
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov