4'' SST 8-Arm Lift Kit - Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-2017
2007-2017 JK Wrangler
4" Lift - 2dr/4dr
Includes (8) short arms
Includes front track bar
Shocks not included
Install time - approx 6 hours
2012-UP vehicles may require driveshaft and exhaust modifications.
Professional Suspension at a Reasonable Price!
ReadyLIFT® Suspension is happy to announce that we have developed a new SST Lift Kit category for the Jeep JK Wrangler that is made right here in the U.S.A. These exciting new SST Lift Kits are designed to maximize the Jeep owners on and off road experience without having to break the bank! The 69-6401 4" SST Lift kit features our new proprietary Heavy Duty DOM tube steel Control Arms,Shop All Parts with TCT - Terrain Control Technology flex joints integrated into our popular coil spring lift kits. This lift kit requires longer shocks - available in kit 69-6402. 69-6401 does not include longer shocks.
The NEW ReadyLIFT Jeep JK 8-Arm SST Lift Kits are a great option for the Jeep owner who wants more than just a lift kit, but doesn't require the need for an over-the-top expensive 8-arm suspension system. Our new Control Arms,Shop All Parts feature our TCT - Terrain Control Technology flex joints contained in heavy duty forged housings that bolt right up in replacement of the inferior factory Control Arms,Shop All Parts. This new 8-arm system allows the Jeep owner to have a lifted JK that rides great and performs outstanding even in the roughest terrain. If you want the best lift component offering in a kit that doesn't break the bank, our new 8-arm SST Lift kits are exactly what you need.
Available in both 4" and 2.5" lift heights, these kits also include important bolt-on accessories such as a special designed plate steel rear track bar bracket to correct roll center and track bar placement, a new heavy duty front track bar and extended length sway bar end links keep your JK handling properly.
Note: 2012-UP JKs may require front driveshaft and exhaust modifications for off road use.
ReadyLIFT 8-Arm SST Lift Kits are designed for use on ALL Jeep JK Wrangler 2dr & 4dr vehicles and like all ReadyLIFT products, is covered by our ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty.
4.0" Lift - max 37" Tires with flat fenders. 35" with stock fenders.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Mods Required
- Tough Black Powder coat Finish
- Includes new TCT - Terrain Control Technology Flex Joints
- Forged Heavy Constructed TCT housing
- Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms,Shop All Parts
- 4.0" Front Lift - 3.0" Rear Lift Performance Coil Springs
- Fits All 2/4dr Jeep JK Wranglers
- 3/16" Plate Steel Rear Track Bar Bracket to Correct Roll Center and Track Bar Placment.
- Allows for up to 37" Tires with 4.5" backspacing wheels or less when using flat fenders.
- Includes ReadyLIFT® 77-6001 Front Track Bar
- Requires longer shocks - Available with ReadyLIFT® SST3000 Shocks
- Proudly Engineered In U.S.A
35x12.50 max. on 4.5" bs wheel. 37x12.50 with flat fenders
(8) ReadyLIFT short arms with TCT Joints (4) 4" lift coil springs (1) Front track bar (1) Rear track bar bracket (4) Sway bar end links (4) Shock extensions (4) Bump stop extensions All necessary hardware
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf Instructions
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!