8'' Lift Kit - Toyota Tundra 2007-2018 W/ Bilstein Shocks
8" Lift Kit System.
Made in USA.
Allows for up to 37" tall tires.
Inc. 2 Bilstein Shocks Rear Shocks.
Install time: approx 10 hours.
Retain stock turning radius.
Allows for use of stock wheels.
NEW- ReadyLIFT® 8" Lift Kit With Bilstein Shocks Rear Shocks - Now Available For 2007-UP Toyota Tundra Trucks!
You want a quality BIG lift kit for your Tundra? ReadyLIFT delivers a great new lift kit that will increase your ground clearance two more inches than the competition!
This is a complete kit that includes Bilstein Shocks which are the number one used shock on Tundra trucks!
Note: Factory Wheels - This system will only work with factory 20" wheels - Will not work with factory 18" wheels. Aftermarket wheels okay.
This new 44-5877 8 inch lift kit for Tundra trucks kit is packed full of great features! Starting with our ultra strong laser cut, CNC bent, welded and boxed sub frame drop assemblies that not only keep your suspension geometry where it is supposed to be but also increases your ground clearance over 2 inches over the competition! Our unique and precision designed iron knuckles feature CNC machining to guarantee precise fit while allowing for retention of the factory tie rods - that means no cutting or replacing your tie rods!
The 8 inches of lift is created by our innovative and industry-leading offset spacer design. These strong steel spacers attach to the factory strut - resulting in a factory ride - while positioning the suspension in such a way as to not increase track width. What does that mean? It means your front tires won't still out further than your rear tires like with other kits. AND it means you can run your stock wheels and use your spare tire if needed. That is some serious added value for you!
Our sub assembly design features a truly innovative approach to dropping the differential. Our diff drop kit is engineered for easy installation - easiest on the market - and correctly positions the differential to maintain great CV axle and driveline angles.
This kit has been engineered around not just developing and offering a top quality lift solution. We also sought to correct so many of the issues that exist with other Tundra lift kits on the market. With our 44-5877 8" lift kit you can rest assured you will not be wearing out those new tires. Our system is built around maintaining correct alignment and geometry specifications. That is something both you and your installer will love!
For the rear, this kit includes our time-tested OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and longer u-bolts with hardware. Additionally, we also include bump stop extensions all the way around as well as sway bar frame mount brackets to keep the front sway bar in a factory position.
All of this contributes to an excellent driving and handling suspension system that truly complements your Tundra truck!
This kit includes (2) Rear Bilstein Shocks
How big of a tire can you run? We recommend 37" as the maximum on a 9" wheel with a +25 offset for the least chance of rubbing. (front mud flaps may need to be removed)
ReadyLIFT® 44-5877 Tundra 8" Lift Kit Features
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- Laser cut, CNC bent, welded and boxed sub frame drop assemblies
- Iron knuckles CNC machined to allow use of the factory tie rods - no cutting or replacing required.
- Precision crafted offset upper strut extensions and spring compression spacer designed to position the strut to retain factory track width.
- Includes easy-to-install differential drop system which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the CV and driveline angles near factory for optimum performance in 4WD.
- Includes new Bilstein Shocks (rear)
- New powder coated sway bar frame mount spacers to keep your sway bar working properly.
- Thick steel skid plate protects your engine and sub frame when in adverse driving conditions.
- Powder coated finish on the strut extensions, cast iron rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Model-specific rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra. These are not universal blocks. These are OEM-equivalent tapered cast iron rear blocks just like the factory would make.
Professional installation time is estimated at approximately 10 hours. An alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit. Like all other ReadyLift kits, the 2007-2018 Tundra Lift Kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects. Also covered by our powerful ReadyGuard powertrain warranty.
37" Maximum tire diameter
37x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +25 offset
(2) Iron ductile knuckles engineered to allow for use of the factory tie rods
(2) top mount strut extensions
(2) upper spring compression spacers
(2) laser cut and boxed steel dropped crossmembers
(2) sway bar drop spacers
(4) bump stop extensions
OEM style cast iron rear lift blocks with new u-bolts
Complete easy-to-install differential drop mount system
(1) skid plate
(2) Bilstein Shocks shocks.
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf InstructionsEstimated Installation Time: 12.5 Hours
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!