Bilstein 5125 Series Front Shocks - For 5"-6" Inch Of Front Lift
Sold Individually- For Chevy and GMC 2500-3500 4WD trucks with 5-6 Inches of Front Lift.
- Gas charged monotube design - 5125 Series.
- High-flow piston to reduce harshness.
- Independent rebound and compression tuning.
- Larger working piston area for exact damping.
- Superior control for large-diameter tires.
Bilstein 5125 Series Performance Tuned Shocks - Sold Individually
The 5125 series offers Bilstein technology for custom applications. 5125 series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single-tube, high gas pressure design for the utmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life. Bilstein's patented deflective self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride on all road surfaces at any speed.
Designed specifically for use on lifted new body style GM 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks
Additional features include:
* High-flow piston to reduce harshness
* Independent rebound and compression tuning
* Larger working piston area for exact damping
* Superior control for large-diameter tires
* Available by travel lengths for custom applications
SOLD INDIVIDUALLY - 24-218023 Front shocks for the 2011-2017 GM 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks are designed to be used on trucks with 5-6 inches of front lift."GM 2500-3500 4WD, 2011-16 Bilstein 5125 Series Front Shocks - For 5"-6" Inch of Front Lift
Write Your Own Review
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!