Bilstein 5125 Series Front Shocks - For 6" Inch Of Front Lift (Pair)
Sold as pair - For Ram 2500-3500 4WD trucks with 6 Inches of Front Lift
- Gas charged monotube design - 5125 Series
- High-flow piston to reduce harshness
- Independent rebound and compression tuning
- Larger working piston area for exact damping
- Superior control for large-diameter tires
Bilstein 5125 Series Performance Tuned Shocks - Sold as Pair
The 5125 series offers Bilstein technology for custom applications. 5125 series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single-tube, high gas pressure design for the utmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life. Bilstein's patented deflective self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride on all road surfaces at any speed.
Designed specifically for use on lifted new body style Ram 2500/2500 4WD trucks
Additional features include:
* High-flow piston to reduce harshness
* Independent rebound and compression tuning
* Larger working piston area for exact damping
* Superior control for large-diameter tires
* Available by travel lengths for custom applications
Extended Length (in):26.400 in.
Collapsed Length (in):16.310 in.
SOLD AS PAIR - 33-230368F Front shocks for the 2014-2017 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD trucks are designed to be used on trucks with 6 inches of front lift.
Write Your Own Review
Estimated Installation Time: 1.625 Hours
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!