Bilstein 5125 Series Rear Shocks - For 3-4" Inch Of Rear Lift
Sold Individually - Chevy GMC 2500-3500 4WD trucks with 4 Inches of Rear Lift
- Gas charged monotube design - 5125 Series
- High-flow piston to reduce harshness
- Independent rebound and compression tuning
- Larger working piston area for exact damping
- Superior control for large-diameter tires
Bilstein 5125 Series Performance Tuned Shocks - Sold Individually
The 5125 series offers Bilstein technology for custom applications. 5125 series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single-tube, high gas pressure design for the utmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life. Bilstein's patented deflective self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride on all road surfaces at any speed.
Designed specifically for use on lifted 2011-2018 GM 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks with 3-4 inches of rear lift.
Write Your Own Review
Estimated Installation Time: 1.3 Hours +/- 0.5 hours (excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly)
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!