Bilstein 5125 Series Rear Shocks - For 3-5" Inch Of Rear Lift
Each - For Toyota Tundra trucks with 3"-5" Inches of Rear Lift
Same Bilstein shock that comes with our 6" and 8" lift kits.
- Gas charged monotube design - 5125 Series
- High-flow piston to reduce harshness
- Independent rebound and compression tuning
- Larger working piston area for exact damping
- Superior control for large-diameter tires
Bilstein 5125 Series Performance Tuned Shocks - Sold Individually
The 5125 series offers Bilstein technology for custom applications. 5125 series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single-tube, high gas pressure design for the utmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life. Bilstein's patented deflective self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride on all road surfaces at any speed.
Designed specifically for use on lifted 2007-UP Tundra trucks with 3" to 5" of rear lift (as found in our 6" and 8" lift kits)
Additional features include:
* High-flow piston to reduce harshness
* Independent rebound and compression tuning
* Larger working piston area for exact damping
* Superior control for large-diameter tires
* Available by travel lengths for custom applications
Collapsed Length (IN):18.74
Extended Length (IN):30.88
SOLD INDIVIDUALLY - 33-230436 Rear shocks for the 2007-2017 Tundra 2WD/4WD trucks are designed to be used on trucks with 3" to 5" inches of Rear lift.
Write Your Own Review
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!