The new RAM HD trucks are more popular than ever and the ReadyLIFT 6” lift kit for 5th generation Ram 2500 HD trucks are extremely popular. What more could we do for RAM owners? How about engineering a 6” solution for the RAM 3500 HD trucks? That is exactly what ReadyLIFT has done by adding a new CNC-machined billet Aluminum transfer case clocking ring to improve driveline angle? Well, that’s exactly what we did for this all-new Ram 3500 application. We designed an application-specific lift kit and included an innovative Driveline Indexing System (DIS) with a transfer case clocking ring, OEM output shaft seal, and adjustable transmission crossmember.
Why go to all that trouble to achieve 6” of Ram 3500 lift? Some Ram HD trucks can experience a slight vibration after lifting due to driveline angle sensitivity. Our new 49-19620 6” lift kit addresses that inherent (albeit infrequent) driveline system phenomenon with the addition of our DIS – a heavy-duty transfer case clocking [indexing] ring and new transmission crossmember-positioning the transmission and pinion position for a smooth driving experience on or off-road.
Kit 49-19620 includes the new DIS re-positioning components, heavy-duty and great riding 6” lift front springs, 5” lift rear taper blocks, heavy-duty radius arm drop brackets, heavy-duty fabricated steel front, and rear track bar brackets, dropped cast iron pitman arm, front/rear sway bar relocation brackets, and bump stop extensions preventing over-compression of the new Bilstein 5100 series front/rear shocks.
Features and Benefits:
- 6” front lift with a 5” rear lift for the perfect lifted stance.
- Includes all-new Driveline Indexing System with transfer case clocking ring and new heavy-duty transmission crossmember.
- Maintains factory turning radius without rubbing when using the recommended wheel and tire size.
- Maintains factory suspension geometry and articulation.
- Includes 4 Bilstein 5100 series shocks tuned specifically for the Ram 3500 HD.
- For use on the Ram 3500 4WD HD Diesel High Output* engine trucks only (excludes gasoline-engine applications).
- Allows for up to 37×13.50 tires on 9″ wide wheels with -18 offset.
*Kit will not fit any models with the standard output 6.7L diesel motor, HEMI Gasoline engine, dually models, Classic models, and any automatic-leveling rear air suspension models.