Ford F150 7.0" Lift Kit System, 2014 - 4WD
Made to fit 2014 Ford F150 4WD.
Complete front/rear Lift Kit suspension system.
Requires shocks - not included.
Allow for up to 37" tall tires.
Does NOT increase front track width.
Allows for use of OEM wheels.
Made In U.S.A.
NEW - ReadyLIFT 7.0" Lift Kit System made to fit the 2014 Ford F150 4WD trucks gives you MAXIMUM lift.
Run your stock wheels or most 17" or larger aftermarket wheels: Wheel Width: Stock Wheels Ok or 9" wheel w/ 4.75" - 5.5" BS
ReadyLIFT® now offers the best comprehensive off road lift kit designed specifically for 2014 Ford F150 4WD trucks.
Made In U.S.A. - The Premium complete 7.0" front/ 4.0" rear 2014 Ford F150 4WD System kit is specifically designed to give you Maximum lift and rugged off road strength while maintaining the factory ride on the street. The Complete kit 44-2475 7.0" Lift Kit features precision designed laser cut and CNC formed subframe assemblies that directly bolt in. Welding is required for one section which attaches to the frame. Includes heavy duty cast nodular iron steering knuckles, patent pending rack and pinion steering drop correction system (U.S. Pat. App. No. 14/531,073) and an integrated differential drop bracket system to insure correct CV axle angles and maximum performance in 4WD mode. Patent Pending fabricated steel strut extensions (U.S. Pat. App. No. 14/532,783) provide the Maximum 7.0" of front lift while 5.0 tall OEM-style rear blocks provide a quality rear lift that doesn't sacrifice the ride. Total rear lift equals 4.0" of lift when installed.This kit even includes a Patent Pending steering extension to keep your steering performance like factory.
Bonus - No need to cut your steering rods like on other kits which requires the tie rods to be shortened. This results in reduced steering radius. Our steering rack drop down system allows you to retain your stock tie rods without modifying them.
Bonus - The ReadyLIFT lift kits are the only lift kits that will allow you to use your factory spare wheel and tire in case of a flat.
The sub frame and other components are powder coated with a unique and improved Plascoat finish. The Plascoating on the components is a performance polymer alloy coating specifically designed to provide a long lasting, tough coating for exterior applications. The Plascoat finish is especially resistant to stress cracking with improved abrasion and impact resistance as well as a great way to protect against adverse weather conditions, detergents, salt spray and other typical airborne pollutants.
This kit does requires longer rear shocks which are not included. Must be purchased separately.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC formed steel sub-frame assemblies - bolt on installation.
- Covered under the ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty
- Patent Pending steering extension to retain factory steering quality.
- Special Plascoat performance polymer alloy long lasting and tough crack and scratch resistant finish.
- Exclusive differential drop bracket system to insure correct CV angles.
- Extreme duty cast iron steering knuckles designed to retain OEM ball joint and suspension geometry.
- Fabricated heavy duty steel 7.0" lift strut extensions allows you to retain your factory front struts.
- Patent Pending rack and pinion steering drop system - first of its kind!
- OEM style 5.0" tall rear block provides 4.0" of rear lift.
- The 44-2475 7.0" kit has been tested and meets the rigorous FVMSS certification standards for safety and quality.
- Install time: 6-10 hours
- Max Tire: 37 x 12.50"
- Does NOT increase front track width - Allows for use of OEM wheels
- Wheel Width: Stock Wheels Ok or 9" wheel w/ 4.75" - 5.5" BS
- Factory Aluminum Wheel with 5.75" BS - 35x12.50 x 17" with no trimming* at 7" ride height
- 17" x 8" Aftermarket Wheel with 4.75-5.5" BS - 35x12.50 x 17" with no trimming at 7" ride height
- 18" x 9" Aftermarket Wheel with 4.75-5.5" BS - 35x12.50 x 18" with no trimming* at 7" ride height
- 20" x 9" Aftermarket Wheel with 4.75-5.5" BS - 35x12.50 x 20" with no trimming* at 7" ride height
*There are many different variations of manufacturer aftermarket tire and wheel combinations in both width, actual diameter, tread pattern, etc. It is up to the installer to determine wheel and tire fitment on the vehicle and guarantee that there is no rubbing of the tire on any components, both inside, and outside surfaces. The above guide is for reference only.
37" Maximum tire diameter
37x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with 0 offset
18" - 37X12.5R18
20" - 37X12.5R20
22" - 325/60R22
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf Instructions
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!