Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD, 2005-2007 - 6.5" Lift Kit - For Two-piece Drive Shaft
Max Tire: 38".
Longer Shocks Required - not included.
Made In U.S.A.
For trucks with two-piece drive shafts.
Great lift for a great value!
Install time: 6-10 hours.
ReadyLIFT® now offers a 6.5“ Lift Kit system Made To Fit 2005-2007 F250 Ford Super Duty 4WD trucks with a two-piece drive shaft. This 6.5" lift kit gives owners an excellent lift kit option that will raise both F250 trucks a total of 6.5” in front and 4.5" in the rear. This provides for maximum tire clearance and unbeatable off road performance. Install up to 38" tall off road tires with no problems. This new lift kit delivers uncompromised ride and handling performance!
The 6.5" Lift Kit includes custom wound coil springs engineered to provide an incredibly great ride while also enhancing off road driving performance. Additionally we provide a 1.0" lower spring spacer CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. The kit includes radius arm drop brackets that allows you to use your factory radius arms. To lift the rear we include OEM style cast iron rear lift blocks along with an add-a-leaf to bring the rear up level with the front while providing a factory-like ride. Other great components to this kit include a drop pitman arm, track bar bracket, sway bar end links, drive shaft spacer, and all hardware is included.
Longer shocks are required when using the this kit. ReadyLIFT SST3000 shock are available separately.
Features & Benefits:
- Maximum wheel and tire size – 22 x 12 with -44 offset with 38” tire
- 6.5” of front lift for additional ground clearance and ability to clear up to 38” tires.
- Radius arm drop brackets allow you to use your factory radius arms.
- Custom wound coil springs for maximum off road and on road performance.
- Urethane bushings will last longer and can be greased by a zerk fitting.
- 4.5" lift rear blocks and add-a-leaf provides comfortable lift while maintaining a quality ride.
- CNC billet drive shaft spacer corrects drive shaft plunge/engagement.
- Includes extended sway bar end links, bump stop extensions, alignment cams, drop pitman arm and extended brake line brackets.
- Increased Off Road Ability with An Incredibly Great Ride!
ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc., a privately owned company, is not affiliated with Ford Motor Company in any way or form. The terms Ford, Super Duty, F250, F350 are used for descriptive purposes only and in no way infers that any ReadyLift® part or accessory sold on this site or otherwise is manufactured, sold or endorsed by Ford Motor Company. All pictures and text are used for descriptive purposes only with the understanding they are used in Good Faith and Fair Use to illustrate the result of using a ReadyLift product.
37" Maximum tire diameter
37x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with 0 offset
18" - 37X12.5R18
20" - 37X12.5R20
22" - 325/60R22
Two performance coil springs
Two CNC machined billet aluminum lower spacers.
One drop pitman arm.
One oem style cast iron front track bar bracket.
Two radius arm drop brackets.
Two bump stop extensions.
Two extended length front sway bar end links.
Two OEM style cast iron rear lift blocks.
Two add-a-leaf spring packs.
Longer u-bolts and hardware.
Write Your Own Review
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!