Front High Steer Kit - Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-2017
Improve steering precision and handling.
Corrects roll center height of the front suspension.
Reduces body roll, bump steer and roll steer.
Fits JK 2dr & 4dr - For use with 3.0" to 4.5" Lifts
Direct Bolt On
Jeep JK Wrangler Front High Steer Kit - USA Made!
Reduces Body Roll, Bump Steer and Roll Steer.
ReadyLIFTÂ® Suspension offers 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler owners to upgrade their suspension system with our Front High Steer Kit. This high steer kit brings your lifted Jeep JK steering geometry back into factory alignment while improving steering precision and handling. This system corrects the roll center height of the front suspension. Reduces body roll, bump steer and roll steer.
For use on 3.0" to 4.5" lift heights.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (1) Front High Steer Kit with mounting hardware.
- Tough Black Powdercoated Finish
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf InstructionsEstimated Installation Time: 2.5 Hours +/- 0.5 hours (excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly)
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!