Front Leveling Suspension - Coil Spacer
Max Lift 2 in. - Max Tire Diameter 32.5 in. - Coil Spring Suspension Only
1999-07 GM/CHEVY Classic Body 2WD 6 Lug Only
2.0in. Front Coil Spacer Leveling Kit
ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Our signature Poly-urethane Fused Steel Process ensures that the 66-3025 coil spacer will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time, and is guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle.
The 66-3025 coil spacer provides 2” of lift which give clearance to add up to 32” wheels and tires to the 1999-2007 Chevy 1500 2wd. ReadyLift® spacers will not affect the OEM ride nor add pressure to stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLift® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and only take about 1-2 hours to install.
ReadyLIFT® Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- 66-3025 - ReadyLift® is the only company that uses steel fused with urethane. The steel spring spacer will not deteriorate or require realignment over time while the urethane keeps the ride smooth and quiet
- 66-3025 - A custom shock spacer keeps the piston travel in proper alignment, assuring a stock ride
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page
32" Maximum tire diameter
32x10.50 for no rub on a 8" wide wheel with +12 offset
18" - 255/70R18
20" - 265/60R20
ReadyLIFT Front Coil Spring Spacers
Front Top Shock Extensions.
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf Instructions
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!