Front Leveling Suspension - Forged Torsion Key
ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of a Sierra level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the “FLAT” of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLift® torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle.
The adjustable 66-3050 torsion key provides 2” to 3” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires to the 2wd & 4wd 2000-2010 Silverado 1500/2500 HD 8-lug. ReadyLift® keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. Through our innovative engineering,
ReadyLIFT® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and install in about 1-2 hours.
For those who install heavy front items such as snow plows, the ReadyLift torsion keys will allow you to adjust your suspension to compensate for the extra weight, as well as give you the opportunity to not only increase the lift amont, but adjust it to suit while maintaining your factory ride.
ReadyLIFT® Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Forged Construction - 25% stronger than OEM - Guaranteed
- Includes shock extensions to help keep that Factory Ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
ReadyLIFT® Torsion Key
- Forged for ultimate strength
- Safely raises trucks 2 to 3 inches
- Does not "over crank" torsion bar
Includes Shock Extension BracketsNotes:
- 66-3050 - Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quality. 2008-2010 year HD trucks will need to use the factory bolt to achieve the desired 2.5" of lift.
- 66-3050 - A heavy duty shock extension bracket replaces the OEM bracket to keep the correct piston travel on the already short stock shock.
33" Maximum tire diameter
33x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
18" - 295/65R18
20" - 285/60R20
22" - 285/50R22
Hummer H2 - 37x12.50 on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
ReadyLIFT Forged Torsion Keys
Front Shock Extensions
Longer torsion key bolt
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf Instructions
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!