Jeep JK Wrangler, 2007-2017, SST Control Arm Kit - 8 Arms
Includes TCT - Terrain Control Technology Flex Joints
Black powdercoat finish
Direct Bolt On Short Arm Kit
No modifications required
Fully adjustable to dial in your set up.
ReadyLIFT® SST series Jeep JK Wrangler Control Arms feature Heavy-Duty DOM tube steel construction with fixed ends featuring the new Terrain Control Technology Flex Joints at both ends. These joints require NO servicing and provide increased joint flex with NO inner bushing bind during articulation. Not only does this increase the life of the TCT joint, but it also increase the amount of joint flex required during heavy duty off roading without compromising a nice OEM-like ride on the streets. The SST upper control arm feature adjustability to dial in axle position and caster. Bolt on installation - No modifications required.
Ideal for upgrading your current lift kit. Upgrade your factory Control Arms,Shop All Parts to the SST TCT 8 arm package to greatly increase your flex and off road agility.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (8) SST TCT-Equipped Short Arms
- Tough Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Terrain Control Technology Flex Joints that require NO servicing.
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms,Shop All Parts
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
8 - SST heavy duty tube steel control arms with TCT - Terrain Control Techonlogy flex joints
Write Your Own Review
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!