Radius Arm Kit - Ford Super Duty F250-F550 4WD 2005-2016
Radius Arm Kit - Sold As a Pair.
Allows correct radius arm angle.
Provides for caster adjustment with ease.
Made In USA
Made To Fit 2005-2016 Ford Super Duty F250, F350, F450 and F550 4WD trucks.
If you are lifting your Super Duty truck or already have lift kit installed on your Ford Super Duty truck and want to improve the ride, tracking and overall strength, reliability and performance of your truck then what you need are a pair of ReadyLIFT Heavy Duty Radius Arms. These extremely tough Super Duty radius arms are constructed of thick steel formed with a tabbed and slotted design for maximum strength. A tough gray powdercoated finish insures the radius arms will look great for a very long time.
Whether you are into off-roading your truck or just daily driving or towing, upgrading to our heavy duty radius arms will properly align and position the front axle of your lifted truck. This insures the tracking can be set right as well having the piece of mind that your radius arms will never fail under any off-roading situations.
Allows you to add caster for a better alignment on lifted or leveled trucks.
Features Urethane bushings that will last longer and can be greased by a zerk fitting.
A nice addition to our ReadyLIFT Ford Super Duty 3.5" SST Lift Kits
NOTE: This product will not allow for optimal caster settings when used with lift kits under 3.5".
Features and Benefits:
- Tab and slot design of the boxed radius arms increases strength and reliability.
- Allows you to add caster during alignment - factory arms do not.
- Urethane bushings will last longer and can be greased by a zerk fitting.
- Increased Off Road Ability with An Incredibly Great Ride!
- Tough powdercoated finish to insure the protection of your radius arms even in the harshest of conditions.
- Works with most lift kits 3.5" and up.
- Positions front axle and suspension in the correct geometry for proper alignment and improved handling.
One pair of heavy duty fabricated boxed steel radius arms with urethane bushings.
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf Instructions
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!