Short Arm 8-Arm Set - Jeep JK Wrangler 4WD 2007-2018
Fits JK 2dr & 4dr - For use with 3.0" to 6.0" Lifts
Includes Original Currie Johnny Joints on both ends.
1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel
Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex Complete Short Arm Suspension Kit - Front and Rear Arms - USA Made!
Complete 8-Arm Kit
Increase your Off Road ability with an incredibly great ride! That is exactly what the new ReadyLIFTÂ® Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex System does! ReadyLIFTÂ® has spent over a year developing what we guarantee is the best short arm Jeep JK system on the market today. From the trails of Moab and Rubicon to the extreme rock gullIEs of Big Bear, we have pounded, thrashed, twisted and throttled this system to the max to insure that what we offer to you Jeep owners is the absolute best short arm flex kit on the market.
ReadyLIFTÂ® Suspension offers 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler owners to upgrade their suspension system in an a-la-carte fashion by choosing individual component packages of our popular 4" lift Max Flex system. The 44-6500 front/rear component kit includes (4) ReadyLIFT Max Flex Front Short Arms and (4) ReadyLIFT Max Flex Rear Short Arms. These arms can be used on suspension lifts ranging from 3.0" to 6.0" of lift. These beefy 1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel front and rear Control Arms which have been teamed with the absolute best and strongest flex joints on the market - the Currie Original Johnny JointÂ®. No other joint on the market can compare when it comes to getting Maximum Articulation.
Features and Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (4) Front and (4) Rear Max Flex Short Arms
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Original Currie Johnny JointsÂ® - fully serviceable with a tough zinc plated finish
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms
- Allows for up to 38" Tires with 4.5" backspacing wheels or less
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
8- Max Flex Short Arms - 1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel with adjustable Currie Johnny Joints on both ends.Â
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf InstructionsEstimated Installation Time: 3.8 Hours +/- 0.5 hours (excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly)
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!