ReadyLift® SST Torsion Bar Keys
The ReadyLift® torsion bar key kits consist of a set of re-engineered forged torsion adjustment keys along with shorter bolts to prevent over-rotation of the torsion bars. Some vehicle specific kit also feature front shock relocation brackets. This design levels out the front of all torsion bar-equipped 2wd and 4wd trucks and SUVs without compromising the OEM Factory Ride and allows for up to 33” tall tires with wheel combinations up to 9-inches wide. These forged keys exceed manufacturer strength standards and are guaranteed for life.
ReadyLift torsion keys use manufacturing, materials and tolerances in order to increase the strength of our keys. In addition to forging the keys using high carbon steel, the torsion key to torsion bar tolerances are extremely tight to insure the integrity of the key/torsion bar relationship. These tight tolerances (GM blue print tolerances from bar to key is 17/1000ths) increase the surface area contact between the torsion key and bar, increasing the strength of the overall design and improving functionality. In order to keep these tight tolerances, occasionally a mallet must be used during installation to fit the torsion key on to the bar. This involves only the driver side key installation and is not necessary on some applications.
Features / Benefits
- Designed to grab the "FLAT" of the torsion bar for tighter fit
- Some kits include Heavy-Duty shock extensions or a mounting tool adaptor
- Torsion Keys are 25% stronger than the OEM cast Part
- Heavy-Duty forged steel construction
- 10.9 grade metric hardware
- CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets
- Will not over-extend ball joints
- Rugged high gloss powder coated finish
- Provides 1.5 to 2.5 of adjustable lift
- Lifetime Guarantee
- The Oval Adjusting Bolt pockets allow for proper bolt seating saves the threads