Uniball Upper Control Arm - GM Silverado / Sierra 1500 (stock Or Leveled, Cast Steel UCA) 2007-2017
For use on trucks with factory Steel upper Control Arms
Large 1.0" uniball for the outer pivot
Urethane bushings for the inner pivot.
Correct uniball angle for lifted applications.
Made in USA
Take Your Truck To A Whole New Level of Performance!
The ReadyLIFT® Suspension performance Control Arms have been developed for the consumer with a lifted truck who plans on using his truck for off road use. The ReadyLIFT® Series 1 Mid Travel upper Control Arms (UCA's) are designed for Off Road use, are stronger than the stock arms and are 100% bolt-on. The UCA's are a direct fit and will work on trucks that are stock, or have leveling kits, or lift kits.
*For trucks with a leveling kit AND Factory Steel Upper Control Arms - Your leveling kit or lift kit must currently use the factory upper control arm and factory upper ball joint. If your kit does not utilize these factory components, our upper Control Arms may not work.
Our tab and slot design increases the overall strength of the arm by interlocking each plate. A heat treated conversion pin allows you to retain the factory spindle while running a super strong 1" uniball. Just how strong are these Uniballs? They have been used in all forms of off road racing without failure. Zerk fittings are provided to make re-greasing the urethane bushings painless. The Series 1 UCA kits are great for someone who bolts on a bigger set of tires or someone who wants to increase their off road capability. The ReadyLIFT® Series 1 UCAs gives you greater off road versatility and strength compared to a more restrictive conventional stock UCA.
If you want a virtually indestructible heavy duty off road upper control arm design and construction engineered for stock, leveled or mild lifted trucks, then the ReadyLIFT Series UCAs are exactly what you need.
Features & Benefits:
- Correct uniball angle for lifted applications.
- Designed for off road use.
- Tab and slot boxed plate design increases overall strength and durability.
- Stronger and longer lasting outer and inner pivots.
- Large 1" uniball for the outer pivot - No Squeaking!
- Urethane bushings for the inner pivot.
- 4340 Heat treated conversion pin (for ball joint to uniball conversion).
- 17-4 Stainless steel CNC machined high misalignment spacers.
- Increased wheel travel over stock (with shock upgrade).
- Ideal for trucks with our 4.0" SST lift kit that will see off road use.
- Tough Metallic gray powder coat
- Durable Grade 8 hardware.
- No modifications required to install.
Write Your Own Review
Do it yourself!
Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation. Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended. ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.Download Pdf Instructions
Have a certified mechanic do it for you!