ReadyLIFT Suspension Now Offers Heavy-Duty Dual Steering Stabilizer Kits for Ford Super Duty and Ram HD Trucks!
ReadyLIFT® is excited to announce that we now offer dual steering stabilizer kits with Bilstein 5100 series steering stabilizers and our proprietary heavy-duty mounting system engineered specifically for 2011-21 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD and 2013-21 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 HD 4WD trucks.
When installing larger wheels and tires on leveled or lifted HD trucks, the factory steering can often suffer from having to manage the additional weight when turning. Our new 77-2520 (Ford) and 77-1320 (Ram) dual steering stabilizer kits have been engineered specifically to not only improve your truck’s steering responsiveness and feel, but make it perform better than stock.
Each kit contains an application-specific axle mounting bracket designed for optimal clearances, heavy-duty strength and of course, great looks as you expect from ReadyLIFT. Each kit includes of a pair of street and trail-proven Bilstein 5100 series steering stabilizers with dust boots. Installation is easy and requires no permanent vehicle modifications.
If you are looking for a superior solution to improve the steering feel and performance of your Ford Super Duty or Dodge/Ram HD 4WD truck, look no further.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reduces vibrations from larger wheels and tires.
- Improves steering responsiveness and feel.
- Includes two Bilstein 5100 series steering stabilizers.
- Works on stock, leveled or lifted Super Duty and Ram HD trucks.
- Requires a minimum 5.75″ backspace wheel for proper clearance (kit not compatible with factory wheels).
- Easy to install – no permanent modifications.