ReadyLIFT is now shipping our all-new 2021-2022 MY Ford F-150 4WD 6″ Lift Kit delivering first-class ride and handling with plenty of tire clearance combined with a great-looking lifted stance in our all-new family of high-performance big lift kits for Ford F-150 4WD models. This new ReadyLIFT 6″ Lift Kit is developed to give F-150 owners a complete big lift option that lifts the front of the vehicle 6″ giving the F-150 a lifted but neutral stance.
The all-new Ford F-150 4WD 6” Big Lift Kit is available in three shock configurations depending on customer ride, handling, and comfort needs. The base kit delivers 6-inches of lift coupled with our twin-tube ReadyLIFT SST3000 performance rear shock – SKU 44-21600. For customers seeking the ultimate in comfort and ride control, ReadyLIFT offers our industry-exclusive Falcon 1.1 Monotube performance rear shock – SKU 44-21620. Finally, ReadyLIFT will be launching a Continuously Controlled Damping (CCD) adaptive suspension compatible 6” kit (SKU coming soon) – this CCD-compatible kit retains the factory electronic shocks via precision-engineered shock extensions.
The new ReadyLIFT Ford F-150 6” kits are equipped with heavy-duty 1/4″ steel plate construction front and rear crossmembers that offer unmatched strength for all driving conditions. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with the right wheel! The new 6” systems include everything necessary to correct suspension, steering, and driveline geometry to maintain on-road handling while improving strength and offroad capability. Fabricated steel 4″ tall rear block offers the correct amount of rear lift while the factory-style U-bolts aid in ease of installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Tapered front strut spacers to correct strut angle
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel components utilizing 3/16″ and 1/4″ steel plate
- Kits include carrier bearing drop bracket kit for 2-piece driveline equipped trucks
- Full-coverage differential skid plate constructed from 3/16″ steel plate
- Includes HD alignment cam bolts for proper front-end alignment
- High-performance ride and handling courtesy of Falcon 1.1 rear shocks (44-21620 Only)
- Tire size 295/65R20 with a 20×9” with a 0 offset wheel
- Max tire with trimming 37×12.50” with a 20×9” with a 0 offset wheel
*Does not fit vehicles equipped with CCD, 2WD, Tremor, and Raptor.