ReadyLIFT delivers a performance game changer for the popular 2020-2024 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD truck with the release of our 69-30320 3-inch lift kit including Falcon 1.1 Monotube shocks. Designed to improve stance, performance, and capability, this kit includes everything necessary to clear up to 35″ tires. This kit features our Falcon 1.1 Monotubes shocks designed specifically for the GM 2500/3500 to bolt on for performance that increases travel and the ability to navigate rough terrain and smooth out on-road comfort.
This 69-30320 system provides a 3″ front lift with forged torsion keys coupled with re-engineered heavy-duty fabricated 4130 chromoly steel upper control arms including all-new heavy-duty high angel ball joints and maintenance-free TCT non-bonded pivot bushings. In the rear, ReadyLIFT provides lift blocks for a lifted, level stance that retains factory load capacity, while all four corners of the truck receive Falcon 1.1 Monotube shocks to deliver the best-lifted ride quality available.
Features and Benefits:
- – 3″ Front/ 1″ Rear SST Lift Kit
- – Fits 2020-2024 MY GM HD 2500/3500
- – SST lift-specific Forged Torsion Keys
- – Front and rear Falcon 1.1 Monotube series shocks
- – Xtreme-Duty fabricated 4130 chromoly steel Upper Control Arms
- – Front inner fender bracket to maximize larger tire clearances
- – Allows for no-trim 20×9 0 offset on a 35×12.50 tire.
- – *Max with trimming: 20×10 -18 offset – 35×12.50. Some fender well trim variances may be experienced between Silverado and Sierra models.
Special Note: When setting the torsion key adjustment bolt do not exceed 27” from the wheel center to the fender edge. Exceeding this will overlift the vehicle creating a top-off condition, meaning the suspension has little to no down travel. The result is poor ride quality and premature wear of components.